Phi Iota Alpha's Inaugural 40 Under 40
About the program:
This honor, given out by the Phi Iota Alpha National Alumni Association, recognizes young alumni that are leading the way in business, leadership, community, educational and/or philanthropic endeavors. The forty will be chosen by a selection committee based on their professional expertise and achievements, as well as dedication to charitable and community initiatives.
Thank you for your interest in nominating a brother for the National Alumni Association’s 40 under 40 program. Please review the award requirements and criteria before submitting your nominations.
Nominations will open on April 2, 2018, will close on April 30, 2018 at 11:59 pm EST, and must be submitted by someone other than the nominee. Please consider asking fellow alumni, employers or community leaders to nominate deserving alumni who are not members of the nominee’s immediate family.
Requirements of Honorees:
- Must have graduated/attended Georgia Southern or Armstrong State in 2016 or earlier (undergraduate or graduate degree).
- Must be under 40 by September 1, 2018.
- Must be willing to submit a photo, if selected, to be published by the Phi Iota Alpha National Alumni Association.
Criteria for Honorees:
- Must aspire to uphold the core values of Phi Iota Alpha of integrity, civility, kindness, respect, sustainibility, citizenship and social responsibility.
- Must demonstrate a commitment to maintaining a lifelong relationship with Phi Iota Alpha.
- Must have made an impact in business, research, artistic, leadership, community, educational, and/or philanthropic endeavors.