NEW MEMBER PROCESS
Provided that all requirements stated below are met, the candidate will:
- Submit a Membership Application consisting of both short and open-ended questions regarding a candidates academic, professional, and personal experience.
- Submit a $300.00 non-refundable Membership Application fee.
- Undergo an interview with your local chapter and a member of the national leadership team.
- Successfully complete an eight (8) week New Member Induction Process.
Once a candidate completes the eight (8) week New Member Induction Process they will be expected to:
- Pay $150.00 semesterly brother dues as undergraduate member
- Pay $150.00 yearly brother dues as an alumni member
- Attend semesterly Leadership Training Institutes (LTI)
- Attend our bi-annual National Convention
ELIGIBILITY FOR UNDERGRADUATE MEMBERSHIP
Any male student enrolled in an accredited four year college or university may seek membership in a undergraduate entity provided that he:
- Is in good academic standing with a cumulative grade point average of no less than 2.75 on a 4.0 grade point scale
- Is a full-time student taking courses leading to his first academic degree
- Has successfully completed one semester or two quarters of a regular year's program*
ELIGIBILITY FOR ALUMNI MEMBERSHIP
Any male may seek membership as an alumnus provided that he:
- Has been minimally conferred a 4-year baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution (includes accredited online university)
- Is currently enrolled in a graduate program from accredited college or university
All requirements must be satisfied in order to be eligible for membership in Phi Iota Alpha Fraternity, Inc.