ELIGIBILITY FOR UNDERGRADUATE MEMBERSHIP
Any male student enrolled in an accredited four year college or university may seek membership in a undergraduate entity provided that he:
- Is in good academic standing with a cumulative grade point average of no less than 2.75 on a 4.0 grade point scale
- Is a full-time student taking courses leading to his first academic degree
- Has successfully completed one semester or two quarters of a regular year's program*
ELIGIBILITY FOR ALUMNI MEMBERSHIP
Any male may seek membership as an alumnus provided that he:
- Has been minimally conferred a 4-year baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution (includes accredited online university)
- Is currently enrolled in a graduate program from accredited college or university
All requirements must be satisfied in order to be eligible for membership in Phi Iota Alpha Fraternity, Inc.
NEW MEMBER PROCESS
Provided that all requirements stated above are met, the candidate will:
- Submit a Membership Application consisting of both short and open-ended questions regarding a candidates academic, professional, and personal experience.
- Submit a $300.00 non-refundable Membership Application fee.
- Undergo an interview with your local chapter and a member of the national leadership team.
- Successfully complete an eight (8) week New Member Induction Process.
Once a candidate completes the eight (8) week New Member Induction Process they will be expected to:
- Pay $150.00 semesterly brother dues as an undergraduate member
- Pay $150.00 yearly brother dues as an alumni member
- Attend semesterly Leadership Training Institutes (LTI)
- Attend our bi-annual National Convention